There are 101 strategies that contribute to student retention, but which ones are the most effective and achievable?
This seminar outlines retention strategies that can be implemented immediately and at little or no cost, including
- how to get faculty more involved,
- maximizing student motivation and retention on day one,
- the top five factors in student retention,
- student first impressions survey results,
- core advisors,
- pre-exam study workshop,
- back-on-track program,
- developing a program career handbook,
- turning study skills into high-performance career skills, turning study skills into high-performance career skills,
- and creating a career vision for your students.