How do we create classroom chemistry, whether we call it student engagement, a learning community, motivated students or just a great classroom atmosphere?
When that energy is there teaching is positive, powerful and motivating for both the
student and the teacher. But what makes a great class atmosphere? How do we create, maintain it and keep it going for a whole semester?
The focus of education should be building students’ strengths. This seminar shows you how to create a ‘first impressions to graduation’ perspective on building bridges with students and our colleagues, through
- The five most important questions on Day 1,
- The four C’s: Caring, Capable, Career and Confidence,
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates All Us,
- High-Performance Behavioral Change: The 3 Key Factors,
- Building a student vision: Me Inc Mindset – The 8 Cornerstones of High-Performance Careers,
- Understand and leverage Reboot to Remarkable: The 10 Steps to High-Performance Learning.